Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow Day....Again!



This is across from our house!!! Isn't it beautiful?





Sunday it was about 71 degrees and everyone was talking snow. After the weather we have had the last few months, I would believe it. Last night I prayed for snow, mainly for selfish reasons....I really didn't want to do anything today. Before I even stepped one foot out of bed I prayed that I wouldn't have to get up this early. I looked out the window....SNOW, LOTS OF IT!!! I crawled back into bed and turned the tv on to double check the school closings. Sure enough, we were closed. God answered my selfish prayers! :)




Games Rednecks Play....with thier neighbors!





When we got up and moving....about an hour late, I trudged my way to Walmart to buy rainboots and gloves for us all. When I got home the girls were running amuck. They were so anxious to get outside.that they had thier faces plastered to the windows. Finally we all went outside and started rolling in the snow. We started to build a snowman, but we didn't have much luck with it. (The snow wasn't packing very well.) Our across the street neighbors had better luck. After the snowman failed the same across the street neighbors pulled out the 4-wheeler and sled. THAT WAS FUN! For probably 3 hours we went round and round and round the vacant lot. We only got thrown off a few times. About the time we were all chilled to the bone, we decided to go in for lunch and a nap. Hopefully the snow will still be there after our naps.



Warming up by the fire!!!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Love the snow day pics. I am going to post some too when I get a chance. we used to do the 4 wheeler sled thing all the time when I was a kid. Too much fun!!!