Monday, March 3, 2008

I was tagged....enjoy!

"Five Things" Tag
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Finding out I was preggers with Eden
2. Fretting b/c David was still looking for work...and now we were going to have another
mouth to feed.
3. Spending every Monday with 3 of my closest friends-laughing, crying, praying, etc...
(And I do miss that by the way!)
4. Finishing up my last semester at Harding.
5. Doing my best to balance Tatum, new pregnancy, school, job hunting, and church!!! Whew!

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Pick-up the girls- and Cameron (not mine)- from school, and deliver Cameron to his house.
2. Sew a LOT of bags that need to get done this week.
3. Get sub-contractors in order so we can finally begin this house building process.
4. Cook supper for tonight.
5. Vacuum the house.

Five things I will do when I am a millionaire:
1. Pay off the rest of our student loans....then everyone else in my family's.
2. Pay off this house we are getting ready to build.
3. Give some to those who need it....that would be so fun to do!
4. Buy David a new truck...his car is REALLY bad. :)
5. Secure all the kids in my family a college education.

Five things I will never wear again:
1. A bikini !!!
2. Spandex pants....as a fashion statement (Okay if it is for working out!)
3. Anything in a size "0".....I have decided that size is for invisable people! :)
4. Stilletto heels...they hurt.
5. Tight rolled pants or crimped hair....both really need to stay dead.

Five of my favorite toys:
1. My phone
2. My new sewing machine....lots of buttons.
3. My computer...I love to surf on it!
4. Paint..sounds wierd but I love to paint.
5. Eden's Disney Cash register....it is really fun to play with!!!

Five banes of my existence:
1. Whining of any sort....just keep it to yourself or get over it.
2. When one side of your nose is plugged up and the other isn't....then they switch.
3. When I can't turn my brain off at night b/c I am too busy thinking of what I can do to the
room to improve it's appeal. Ugh.
4. People at Walmart that wear PJ's and slippers and walk around half dead.
5. When people drove up and down Hwy 65 after the tornado blocking traffic of those who
were trying to help b/c they had to get just the right shot on the camera. ( I was the
crazy one on the horn behind you! :))

No comments: