Sunday, March 30, 2008

Harding chapel.

I know TWO posts in one day! Feeling froggy I guess!

The whole time we were in college at Harding, David talked about speaking in chapel. But it never happened. Well....6 years later...he finally got to!

If you remember, after the tornado Harding sent over 800 students to help in relief efforts to our little town of Clinton. The next week David was asked if he would be willing to come and speak during the "Struggles of the Faith" week. Of course he said "YES!!!"

This past Friday was the day. We sat in the second row right in front of podium so he could see us. I am a little parital to my wonderful husbands speaking ability, but I think he WONDERFUL! But in usual preacher fashion, he went over time! Oh well.

So after 10 years of talking chapel....it happened! He got to say ...." You are dismissed."
Congrats, David....

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Yeah for David! Tell him I said, "shame on you for going over time." ha ha !!!

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.