Wednesday, March 5, 2008

MOM CONFESSIONS!!!


I was reading a friends blog today and a comment made me laugh. I decided to make a whole post dedicated to this comment.


The comment was from a mom who said that she painted her son's toenails just so he would leave her alone so she could finish hers. My friend responded with a mention of "Mom Confessions." That is what made me laugh....how many of us have those confessions?


Here's where this post needs group participation.....I need your Confessions!


I will start:


I have on several occations, gone to the Wal Mart deli and bought "chicken balls" (aka: popcorn Chix) and a blue slushy drink for the girls....then driven through Taco Bell for me. All because I didn't feel like "fixin" lunch that day.


Your turn.

1 comment:

Jamey said...

The bank teller in the drive through heard Avery talking one day and decided to send her a lollipop.

I decided to put it in the console for another day.

(I've confessed this before...don't know if it was on my blog or somewhere else....)