Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Stacy Stacy tagged me...so here you go.

*Maybe I should...exercise more.

*I love the smell of.. ha ha. I don't have a smeller so anything would be cool!

*People would say that I...am very crafty.

*I don't understand why...Clinton seems to get the shaft in the weather department.

*When I wake up in the morning...do the same thing as yesterday..and the day before
that....and...

*I lost my will power to...refer to question one.

*Life is wonderful with...my family, friends and faith in God. Nothing else matters.

*My past made me...never underestimate the power of a good friends' shoulder.

*I get annoyed when...I don't get alot accomplished in a day.

*Parties are....really fun with a big group of church people....crazy I say!

*Dogs are...slobbery, hairy, smelly, a waste. ( I am not a fan.)

*Cats are...making my eyes itch these days.

*Tomorrow I am going to...start our family vacation to Branson....can't wait!

*I have a low tolerance for...lazy people who expect "us" to take care of all their $$$ problems.

*I'm totally terrified of...someone stealing my kids. It's a phobia I have.

*I wonder why I thought my life would be...glamerous.....it's not really. :)

*Never in my life...would I guess I would be living in a SMALL town.

*High school was something that...I was glad to finish.

*When I'm nervous...I get sick at my stomach

*Take my advice...finish college before having any children...but if you don't wait...FINISH...you
will be glad you did. I was!

*Making my bed is...a must in my house. I can't stand to look at unkempt beds. (It only take a
second anyway.)

*I'm almost always...thinking of how to change the decor in the room that I am in.

*I'm addicted to...my computer, decorating and orange juice.

*I want someone...to build my house....like on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! :) 7 days. please.

I tag Shelley, Jamey and Nat!!! Have fun!!

No comments: