Monday, May 19, 2008

10 Things I Began Loving Recently

In No particular order......

10. The Movie "PS: I Love You." -This was such a suprise. I had never even heard of this movie, but David's q'ed it for our NetFlix account. WONDERFUL!!! WATCH IT!!!

9. Finn Comfort shoes- I have really high arches, and after years of wearing very cute ,but cheap, shoes, my arches were finally giving me fits. I have paid dearly for them..to the tune of $205 ....but my feet are thanking me. NO nails being driven in the soles of my feet! Life is good.

8. Sewing purses- Okay, this isn't that new, but I love being able to sew a bag to match any outfit in a matter of an hour. Fun and economical.

7. NetFlix- Hello? Who would have thought? This is such a fun thing. You get movies almost daily. And who doesn't love getting fun stuff in the mail instead of bills? And besides, we were spending tons on rentals from the Movie Gallery and Direct TV thing.

6. Blogging- Obviously, I have gotten pretty addicted to the blog world. :) I love to read and catch up on my friends lives. ( Have to admit that I get pretty sad when there isn't much update for a few days! :))

5. Direct Buy- Yes, we were suckered into going to sit through a Direct Buy presentation. But, much to our suprise, it really wasn't a rip off! So we bought into it and are saving literally tens of thousands on our house building adventure! Yeah for us! (Note: Wouldn''t be worth it unless you were doing some serious furninture buying/renovations/ home building.)

4. OTHER People's Babies- I love that tons of my friends are having babies. I personally have no interest in having anymore of my own. ( I am complete!) But I do miss buying baby stuff. Now, with the recent baby boom, I get my "baby-stuff-buying" fix. Thanks to all you mommies!!

3. Watching dirt movers- Okay, kinda nerdy about this one. I LOVE watching the big equipment out at our land digging and grading the dirt. I haven't decided if it's because I know it "progress" or if it is really just fun to watch! :) Maybe a little of both.

2. Funny Quotes from my kids- This one I have loved the whole time, but they have been doing and saying some really funny things lately. I love it.

1. The anticipation of my week- This week I have a spa day, a sale at my mom's school, and then three day mini-vacation in Branson. I am so EXCITED! This is going to be a great week. Hope you all have a great week too!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

PS I love you was the movie I had been wanting to see and mat rented it for me on Mother's day. I wasn't too happy with parts of it, but the overall display of true love was very refreshing and touching. I cried multiple times throughout the movie. I loved it! ha ha!

I hope you have a great week - sounds like a lot of fun stuff.