Friday, October 3, 2008

My Normal?

A fellow blogger had a post about her normal...thought it was cute so I am stealing it! :)

My normal :

wake up at 6:30am (school day or not!)
Get mad because David can sleep through running and screaming kids and I can't.
Get over it because I love him.
Feed Eden waffles with "sYrUP"
Try to get Tatum to eat something that's not Sprite and chips
( she has only gotten away with it once!)
Kiss everyone off to school.
Do the "I have four hours to myself whatever will I do" dance.
Pick up laundry
pick up breakfast dishes
Facebook
Myspace
Check blogs
Back to Facebook
Get showered and dressed
Go to Walmart
Drive by the land and look at house...get excited!
Go get Eden from school
Call David
Eat lunch-something Suzanne Somers wouldn't croak about!
Eden's nap time
Facebook
Email
Facebook again
Sit in Tatum's car line and wonder how much people actually got done today.(Some look like they just rolled out of bed....at 3!!)
Wonder if I got enough done to call it a productive day.
Fix dinner (sometimes)or go out to eat!
Homework- ugh.
Bedtime!!!
Do it all again tomorrow!

Weekend:
Church
Curriculum
sewing
scrapping
football game when they are at home
working at the land
Walmart


Anyway, I am Normal I guess.....what's your normal?

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only one that checks Facebook a hundred times a day!! :-D