Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Eden: Nursery Rhyme Queen

Eden has come home the last few weeks of school reciting nursery rhymes. We always thought it was really cute, but yesterday was the funniest of all.

We had just finished dinner and she was "supposed" to be brushing her teeth while I cleaned up the dishes. David was helping Tatum work on her spelling words so I was listening to that.....
Then , out of nowhere, Eden pops out of the bathroom with toothpaste foam still on her face, and with the most serious of faces says,

"There was an old lady who lived in a shoe, she had so many children she didn't know what to do.
She gave them all broth without any bread, whipped them all soundly and put them to bed."

She then proceeded to dart out of the room just as quickly as she entered. David, Tatum and I rolled. I couldn't quit laughing. And that was just about the end of Tatum's spelling word practice!

If I can figure out how to download a video, I will! (I'm not computer savvy! :))

1 comment:

Stacy said...

So funny!

The easiest way I've found to do videos is to upload it to YouTube (get an account, then click upload) then you can paste the code they give youto your blog.