Friday, June 20, 2008

Tatum lost a tooth!

Yes, folks. It has finally happened. After 3 long months of wiggling a "not-so-loose" tooth....it became loose....and fell out. Tatum is one of two kids in her kindergarten class that had yet to lose a tooth. She was so sad when the year came and went and she was still stuck with all her baby teeth. I must admit, I was getting a little sad too...but for different reasons. My reasons were that I was scared she was going to have to have all her baby teeth pulled....as did I. (No fun I am here to tell you....my baby teeth were here to stay....some are still in actually!) I was dreading the dentist visits. But, alas, they are coming out nicely!!! yeah!!!

Tooth fairy Report:

The tooth fairy left her $2.00 for her first tooth. But she told me that the rest of them will get a dollar. (This is a far cry from the 25 cents that I got for mine....and I had to go to through the drama of the dentist office!!! Whew!) Tatum was so happy to find the money under pillow the next morning. She told us that she was saving all her money so she can get a dog. (Huh?) OH well....

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Hey Bethany! I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while to your blog. I do read it, but haven't had the time when reading to also write. Life has been busy. When you asked for a play date, we were going to Branson and then it was my High School reunion and then it was Easton's b-day and then it was my b-day and next week is our anniversary. Whew!! It makes me tired just typing that. I miss you and hope things are going well and you have found a place to settle for a while. Love you, Shelley