Monday, June 30, 2008

"Dance With Me Daddy!"

Saturday afternoon we were all piled up in our bed watching Enchanted. That has become one of our favorite movies as of lately. At the part of the movie where Robert and Giselle are dancing at the ball, Eden stood up and told David that she wanted to dance. So he got down on his knees and began dancing and twirlling Eden around all around the bedroom floor. Tatum was just giggling and walked over and said, "May I cut in?" Eden responded, "But of course!" and backed out of the way, so Tatum could have a turn dancing with "Prince Daddy." I lay there on the bed with a just a little tear in my eye, but a huge grin on my face. :) I love those girls. I hope they never outgrow the urge to dance with their daddy. And I hope their daddy continues to want to dance with his two princesses! I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness that is TOO SWEET!! Wow, what a great family you have!!!