Saturday, January 19, 2008

Here we go....

Okay...I am going to try and jump on the blogging bandwagon. Last night talking to one of my dear friends, who has recently started her own blog, I realized that I don't know alot about my old friends lives. So in an effort to be a "budinsky" I must let others in my life. And I do so happily. Feel free to read enjoy the antics of my lovely children. So here it goes....

Tatum is a fabulous 6 year old, as of today actually! (Happy birthday sweetie! Six years ago I was laid up in bed staring at your (very large) beautiful self!) She has just joined a cheer leading squad cheering for Upward Basketball. She is so excited to be doing it...in theory. In reality she is not a huge fan of being the center of attention. I hope that comes out of her shell and hams it up for the crowd. When I get a picture of her uniform I will post it....it's priceless!

Okay, Eden. She is also fabulous but she is a little quieter about it! She has her "Boppy" still and he is looking rough to say the least. She is in preschool and cares NOTHING about the academic part of things. To quote Gretchen Wilson..."She's there for the party!" Everyday when we get up she thinks that there should be some sort of party at school. And the reasons are hilarious.

David is fabulous too! ( I am so blessed to be part of a fabulous family! :)) He is still preaching, and teaching, and "chaplaining", and all that goes along with with serving the church. Which means that we never get to see him. I will admit that I am not a huge fan of the "preachers wife" role. So I have to try extra hard to be joyous when he is gone late at night. I am proud of him though, and envy him in a lot of ways. I have to try and be compassionate, when he oozes it. And he always gives people the benefit of the doubt when I am sure that everyone is out to get me. And I won't even go into patience! :) I am so glad that we are married.

Well, this is a long post so far ...I don't want to overdo it the first day! Hahaha!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Bethany,
I am glad you decided to take the plunge with me. I look forward to keeping up with you and your family even better.
Love you,
Shelley