Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hangin' Tough...still.


Okay, I had the best laugh just a few minutes ago and I had to blog. :) I saw a "news feed" from someplace on Yahoo! and just HAD to go read "the rest of the story."


The title read: "New Kids on the Block Reunite!"

Several things popped into my head. I will list them.

1. No way, I loved them!

2. Joey McIntyre was the cutest.

3. Holy Cow, why are they reuniting?

4. Will they still be "kids" or "The Old Men on the Block?"

5. How come I'm excited they are getting back together? Am I nuts!?!

6. They are going to look rediculous.


After I thought all those things. I told David and he said most of them out loud! :) (He was a fan too! Though I don't think he would admit it!)

So ....I guess we will see what happens in the coming weeks. However, if I hear they are coming to Little Rock, I might just have to break down and buy a ticket. I will be in line with thousands of screaming, crying soccer moms! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Bethany,
You are soo funny! Surprisingly, I wasn't a fan of the New Kids. I didn't listen much to the radio when I was a kid. I didn't really get in radio music until I was driving on my own. I hope you have fun though if you go to a reunion tour. You and the "new kids" can "catch up." : )
Love ya,
Shelley

Jamey said...

You'll have to keep us updated...I haven't seen news of a reunion. I was a fan, but Donnie was my favorite. Now he's just trashy looking.