Wednesday, August 13, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!!!!

You HAVE to have this picture when you go to Disney World. It's a law I think. hehe!

Tigger and Darby stop for an autograph and a picture with Tatum and Eden.

This is my favorite float in the Night Parade...of course a picture doesn't do it justice. But close.


This was great. Belle won as the favorite princess at Magic Kingdom. I think it was the REAL one. :)

We had a great time ... all 10 of us! We were at the park from 9:3o am to 1:30 am the next day! Whew. We were all tired but it was worth it! I hope we can make it back in the next few years because we didn't even get close to seeing everything. The girls have a whole lot of wonderful memories now.....mission completed.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like so much fun! You got some good fam and 'girls' pics!

Shelley said...

Oh what fun! I can't wait to take the boys to Disney!!

Of course that was the REAL Belle!! LIttle girls and Disney are a perfect match.