Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Cardboard Testimony

A friend of mine sent me a video this morning that made me blubber like a baby. But most importantly, it made me wonder what I would say if I were to write a cardboard testimony. Please watch this video and share with us, if you want to, what your testimony would be.

Mine would say:

Control Freak!............................. God is in Control of this Freak! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

But, you have been warned....grab a box of tissue before you start. It's quite something.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

So weird you post about this! Our college minister showed a video about this last night during our worship and devotional time! It was pretty touching for me too!

Heather said...

I have this on my Myspace blog. SO AMAZING!!! And yeah, I totally cried :) Thank you for sharing :)

Jamey said...

I was about to say exactly what Stacy just said. It makes you search your soul for your own cardboard testimony and is eye opening when you "see" others' testimony.

Shelley said...

Thanks for sharing that. I was all teary eyed. God is so good!