Sunday, July 13, 2008

Misery Loves Company!!!

I am so proud of my sister. She has been working her booty off the last month trying lose those stubborn pounds before our cruise to the Bahamas in three weeks. She sent me a message the other day that she lost 11 lbs. I on the other hand have gained an ungodly amount of weight in the last 6 months. Just a gander at my posts you can see that we have been in a long distance sprint for months. (Just the sound of that is painful to my legs!) We haven't had a kitchen to cook in for over a month....which means, yes, lots of fast food and lots of fat grams. (Not to mention the money gone into "dinner.")

I have decided to spend the next few weeks (even without a kitchen) trying to eat healthy and make wise food choices. I told Lindsay I didn't want to be the "fat one" of the two of us. So hopefully I can lose enough to at least not stand out! hahaha!

Please keep me accountable via email, phone, in person.....I need help with this because I LOVE food. (And not the healthy kind!) Thanks!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You can totally do it!! :) I have no doubt it's hard without a kitchen, but it's possible. I'll pray for you and if you need to vent about it, I've been there and and very willing to listen :) Good luck, and man I am so jealous you are going on a cruise!!! :)

~Heather P.