Thursday, February 28, 2008

Something I saw today...

David was in Florida all this week, until today. The girls and I went to LR airport to pick him up. As we were waiting for the luggage...which we found out later was the wrong carousel....there was a woman with her five month old baby boy in a front pack. This baby was so tickled by the luggage coming out of the "luggage hole" that he could hardly contain himself. Everytime another piece of luggage came shooting out he would laugh harder. He would laugh so hard he wouldn't breathe. His laughter made everyone around giggle....and my girls cackle. It might have been pretty much the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

3 comments:

Jamey said...

I wish I could have been there. Anytime you need a laugh, just think of that! Wish you'd had a video camara with you.

Shelley said...

I am laughing just thinking about it. There is nothing sweeter than the sound of an innocent child in honest laughter. It is so contagious.

Stacy said...

Hey! this is Stacy Stacy and I found you through Jamey...I enjoyed back-tracking through your blog and enjoyed "catching up" on you!