Sunday, February 3, 2008

Not a Birdie.


I ran across a blog that I put on my myspace page about Eden a few months ago. I laughed out loud for a few minutes thinking about it...I though that you all would enjoy it too!


Ahh, my wonderful daughter Eden. She is always with me at my shop b/c she is lazy. Yes, lazy. If she could, she would sit in her PJ's and watch television all day! Anyhoo- the other day I was helping a customer and as we were finishing up, I hear this huge thud on the floor coming from the back room. When the customer left the store, I run back there only to hear...."Owwwwwww. Owwwwwwww. I hurt myself. Owwwwwww" Very curious, I asked her what she was doing to hurt herself. She then told me she was trying to fly. When I looked at her hands, she had two turkey feathers (that I use for flower arrangements) and she had tried to flap them while jumping off the bed. I asked her how that worked out for her....
Her response? Just as serious as could be she said.....
"Well, I'm not a birdie!"
I got really tickeled and could hardly keep it together enough to love on her boo boos!


Just another adventure in parenting! It's exausting but worth it for the stories you get!

1 comment:

Jamey said...

That picture is great! She's so pretty.

At least she wasn't trying to jump off of a roof!