Monday, September 15, 2008

My funny kids!

Periodically, I hear my kids say or do something that just makes me laugh. I have already posted about their funny "words" for things, but today Tatum went as far as to make a song her own.

Inspired by the country song (have no idea the name, but I think it's called "Cleaning this Gun!")

Real words:
Come on in boy sit on down, and tell me 'bout yourself.
So you like my daughter do you now, yeah, we think she's something else.
She's her daddy's girl, her mama's world.
She deserves respect, that's what she'll get.....now ain't it son?
Run along and have some fun.
I'll see you when you get back, prob'ly be up all night....Just cleaning this gun.

Tatum's Version:
Come on in and have a seat boy, tell me all about you.
You thinkin' you like your mama boy....say she's pretty cute. (hahahahaha!)
I'm a daddy's girl, my mama's world.
Don't wanna pack, that's what I get....ain't it son?
Go have some fun.
I will see you when you get home. He'll be up all night, cleaning my gun.

Okay, so hilarious. She was singing this song while brushing her hair this morning. I was trying to be quiet so I could hear her, but I was having a hard time NOT giggling. I love when they make up songs.....

No comments: