Friday, July 24, 2009

Prayer Request

Yikes, This post is a little hard to write.
It's easy to ask my prayer warrior friends for prayers of others that I know, but this time I have a prayer request for me. Yesterday afternoon, I went for my yearly exam. During the pap exam they found a mass. The doctor continued with the exam but has asked me to come back in 2 weeks for an ultrasound so that he can look in my uterus for any more polyps or masses. Two of the three scenarios he gave me required surgery.....not really my thing! :) Naturally, I fear the worst, but I am trying really hard to let God have my worry so I can focus on being the mommy and wife my family needs me to be. I promise to update you when I get more news. But for now, all I ask is that you add me and my family to your prayers. Thank you for lifting me up to our Father...the Great Healer!!!

1 comment:

Jamey said...

Have you heard anything yet?